The art teacher that I am replacing (she retired) bought SO MANY MATERIALS. She was definitely a class A hoarder. EVERY material is stocked this thoroughly! These are all watercolors. A huge majority of them are BRAND NEW.
I have to move all of the supplies to my new room, but because of this I get to organize everything (that’s why these paints look so good!) I’m talking color and size organization. I will know exactly what I have.
These are just MY materials, the other art teacher has her own. SO MANY SUPPLIES! Different paints, oil pastels, colored pencils, storage things, markers, pen and ink, printmaking supplies… I seriously do not think I need to order ANY supplies this year! It is INSANE. I seriously want to cry from happiness, I am so so lucky! It is wonderful organizing everything and setting up my classroom! I will post classroom pictures when I get more of the supplies organized…
I could not be more thrilled right now! I love my classroom, I’m so excited to start teaching, and my apartment is wonderful as well! So lucky.
7 Notes/ Hide
- igavemyselftoyou likes this
- oilsandglitter likes this
- joubert101 said: New classrooms that are stocked are awesome!! I start in my new classroom in October - I can’t wait!! Good luck!
- artteacheradventures said: Even if you do not NEED to order supplies, still do. The way budgets fluxuate towards art, you need to keep your stock high. That is probably what the old teacher was doing.
- artteacheradventures likes this
- wincherella said: Oh I wish. Lucky you!
- ndrummond posted this